Our Board of Directors is comprised of local volunteers from Delaware and Morrow Counties. These volunteers are appointed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) and our local County Commissioners.
Members of the Board are community leaders, professionals in mental health, alcohol and drug addiction fields, consumers and people interested in helping people and our community.
Part of the Board’s role is to make decisions regarding the purchasing, monitoring and evaluating of services through the contracted providers of care.
Board Members as of April 11, 2019:
- Joe Gigliotti, Chair – Delaware County
- Marnie Whaley-Buckel, Vice-Chair: Morrow County
- Kathleen Johnson, Secretary: Delaware County
- Adelbert Robeson, Immediate Past Chair: Delaware County
- Jann Heffner: Delaware County
- Vanessa Marks: Delaware County
- Jane McCray: Delaware County
- Zachary Miller: Delaware County
- Christopher Shamro: Delaware County
- Steve Serio: Morrow County
- Carolyn Slone: Delaware County
- Lynn Stacy: Delaware County
- Cynthia Tizzano: Delaware County